i-Systems Limited provides RAN design (Radio Access Network) services to leading UK operators. As part of this design service we can assist operators with drawing 3G technical strategies in accordance with business and service targets.
- Statistical analysis and modelling of the 3G radio access network, which is used in capacity planning and design decisions.
- Capacity analysis, planning and forecasting of the RNCs.
- UTRAN design
- Node B and RNC designs
i-Systems Limited have comprehensive insight and experience into the radio access network (RAN) including all IP and Ethernet elements. We offer:
- End-to-end monitoring
- Data build/datafill
- Transmission monitoring
- Troubleshooting solutions
We also have engineers specialising in the IP transport path so that service providers can foresee and resolve problems more proactively, to plan for future traffic needs. This enables them to provide services more efficiently and effectively, ensuring the end-user quality experience.
Our RAN Engineers are responsible for:
- Radio Layer 1, 2 and 3 specification
- Iub, Iur and Iu Interfaces
- UTRAN Operation and Maintenance requirements and specifications
- BTS/Node B radio performance specification
- Conformance – testing of radio aspects of base stations
- Specifications for radio performance aspects