I-Systems is a Gloucestershire-based independent Telecommunications and Electrical service provider serving the UK and Europe. The growth of our Electrical division is down to the quality of our staff that work for us and for this reason we have invested heavily in attracting the best individuals to work for us.
You will be joining the Electrical Installation and Maintenance division as a Commercial Electrician with the chance to progress to leading your own team of staff who will be deployed on a variety of high profile projects across the UK and Europe. Your base of work will be in our Gloucester Head Office however this role is on the main out in the field during your working week.
In this position you must be able to work alone and as part of a team. Have strong knowledge in Installation within the Commercial and Industrial sectors.
- 5-years minimum installation experience in the commercial/industrial sectors
- Completed their city and guilds or NVQ exam equivalent.
- 2391-inspection and testing
- Be able to demonstrate good communication skills and be able to communicate directly to our clients
- Competent using basic Microsoft Office Packages
- Hold a current UK clean driving licence
- Asbestos Awareness
- First Aid Trained
- CSCS Card
The above role would include, company vehicle, clothing and mobile phone and a Salary between £28K – £31K.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to Faye Teague