We have an opportunity for a Structured Network and Telecoms Apprentice to assist the Engineering Installation Team! Please follow the link below to find out more!
We also have an opportunity for a Electrician to assist the Electrical Team!
You will be joining the Electrical Installation and Maintenance division as a Commercial Electrician with the chance to progress to leading your own team of staff who will be deployed on a variety of high profile projects across the UK and Europe. Your base of work will be in our Gloucester Head Office however this role is on the main out in the field during your working week.
In this position you must be able to work alone and as part of a team. Have strong knowledge in Installation within the Commercial and Industrial sectors.
- 5-years minimum installation experience in the commercial/industrial sectors
- Completed their city and guilds or NVQ exam equivalent.
- 2391-inspection and testing
- Be able to demonstrate good communication skills and be able to communicate directly to our clients
- Competent using basic Microsoft Office Packages
- Hold a current UK clean driving licence
- Asbestos Awareness
- First Aid Trained
- CSCS Card
The above role would include a company vehicle, clothing and mobile phone. The Salary would be dependant on experience between £28K – £31K
Please contact Faye Teague on firstname.lastname@example.org