i-Systems is a Gloucestershire-based independent Telecommunications and Electrical service provider serving the UK and Europe. We recognise that our growth and success is nearly all down to the quality of the people that work for us and for this reason we have invested heavily in attracting the best individuals to work for us on a full-time, part-time and project specific basis.
All our staff are provided with competitive salary, high quality tools and equipment, training and development opportunities. Our hard work doesn’t stop there. With exciting plans for continued growth over the coming years, we are always on the look out for telecoms engineers and electrical engineers to join us in a variety of capacities and to become part of the i-Systems team.
If you’d like the opportunity to share in the successful growth of a different type of IT, Telecommunications and Electrical service provider then we invite you to submit your CV, together with a covering letter stating what attracts you to working with i-Systems and your anticipated availability over the coming 12 months. In return, we promise to review your application within 2 weeks of receipt and provide feedback on your suitability and the likely demand for your services, be it full-time, part-time or project specific.
In deploying i-Systems engineers, we ensure that each individual is supported, rewarded and developed as follows, so as to provide clients with committed, loyal and well qualified resources:
- i-Systems branded, clean van, fitted with tracker and hands-free mobile and with the option for white labeling with client decals.
- Equipped with full range of high quality specialist tools, ladders and all necessary safety equipment, each regularly checked and audited.
- i-Systems branded clean and smart work wear & PPE with the option for client specific work wear.
- i-Systems name badge and DBS / security clearance as required.
- Full Health & Safety training including IOSH Working Safely, Toolbox Talks, and provision of app based lone working monitoring system. Backed up by Health & Safety advisor / consultant.
- BICSI/CNET training as well as in-house training, CPD, on-site mentoring & training and support in other relevant industry qualifications.
- Competitive pay, benchmarked against industry with overtime payments, employer pension contributions and salary sacrifice benefits.
- Clear career progression opportunities and work variety.
- Full support structure, including technical liaison, account management, ISO9001 quality control, finance, HR and legal.
- Varied social calendar through which all staff have opportunity to relax and celebrate successes of the business.